Tuition fees have to be paid by 20th of the respective month in office time (8:00 am – 2:00 pm). Late fees have to be paid as per following rules.
- Between 21st and the last day of the month Tk. 100.00 late fee.
- If paid in the following month, Tk. 200.00 has to be paid.
- If not paid in the 2nd month, admission will be cancelled and the defaulter has to be readmitted by paying the readmission fee.
- Tuition fees will always have to be paid in Account Payee Cheque in favour of “Presidency International School”.
- Tuition Fees of May and June and other fees (if due) have to be paid with the Tuition fees of May.
- Tk. 500 will be charged as fine/penalty if the cheque is dishonoured.
- The school reserves the right to change any fees or charges without prior notice.