- All students of the school are members of the library.
- The library remains open from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- A student can borrow only one book at a time for a period of one week. If he/she is unable to return it within the specified time, fine will be charged as per rules.
- Books can be borrowed and returned during the tiffin period.
- Marking, underlining, or any distortion of library books is strictly forbidden.
- Reference books, current periodicals, examination papers, dictionaries, atlases and certain other reference books are available for use in the library.
- The librarian may call you for returning the borrowed book at any time.
- In case a book is misused or lost, the person concerned will have to pay the full price of it.
- Silence is a must.
- Noise, disturbance or unseemly behaviour is prohibited.
- Library materials on loan to one person may not be transferred to another.
- No bags & personal books (except money bag, purse or lady’s hand bag) are allowed in the library.
- If anybody loses the library card, he/she has to collect a new one.
Science Lab & Computer Lab:
- School is having well equipped CIE affiliated science and computer labs.
- Students are required to use equipment and materials in school for their intended purposes only. They must take proper care in using any laboratory equipment.
- The school provides internet access to students and expects them to use this facility with respect and adherence to guidelines provided by their IT teacher. If a student is found to be accessing any undesirable web sites, he or she will be issued a warning and their use of internet facilities will be withdrawn.
- Students who lose or destroy school property will be billed for the damages. In addition, the accused student will be accorded appropriate punishment by the discipline committee.