Subjects of the Admission Test:
Admission test of the classes Nursery to VII will be held on the subjects of English, Mathematics and Bangla and those of classes VIII and upwards will be held as per students’ expected subjects/ group. For further query, please communicate with the SRO.
Timing of Admission Test:
- First Admission Test will be held in May in every session.
- Interview of Playgroup will be held on first come first serve basis.
- Timing of Admission Test will be as follows:
Nursery to KG : 1 hour 30 mins.
Classes I to VII : 2 hours.
VIII and upward : 2 hours (approximately)
Result of Admission Test:
The result of Admission Test along with the waiting list will be published on the notice board and in the website at 4:00 p.m. on the day of admission test.
- If the applicant scores a satisfactory mark in the written test, he/she will be called for viva-voce according to a fixed schedule. Timing of interview will be different for different classes. The presence of the parents on the day of interview is a must.
- On the day of interview, the applicant should bring the following documents to the interview board:
- Original copy of school transcript of previous class for the whole academic session.
- Original copy of testimonial/school leaving certificate/recommendation letter from the Principal/Head of the previous school.
- Original copy of birth certificate.
- Admission will be held according to a fixed schedule/ date.
- For admission fee and other fee, the admission seekers have to communicate with the Accounts Office.
- At the time of admission, a notice will be given to the new students mentioning the date of starting the class, school timing, date of collecting books & stationeries from the school.
[N.B.: The authority preserves right to change any of the above rules if necessary.]